Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Welcome to 360 Degress of Awareness




Welcome!
I have created this blog as a platform to post the various writings that I do, as well as a bit of my photography, and in some instances both will be present. My writings are about my life and the practice of "Self Study" or "Svadhyaya" as it is called in the disciplines of yoga.
Come to this page when you are wanting to read something different. Visit this page when you are exploring within and there are no words for how you feel or for what you are experiencing. Turn to this page to read about the synchronicity of life and nature (or my garden), or just pop in to see what I have to say.
I enjoy writing about spirituality, gardening, nature, personal growth, change, awareness, love, and the ways in which our experiences in this life change and shape who we are. My gardens are a place where I go to connect with the earth, where my hands dig deep in the dirt, and my face gets close to the ground to smell the clean fresh scent of soil. It is a place where all of life surrounds me.
Welcome to 360 degrees of awareness,
Deana~

No comments:

Post a Comment